Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Sabtu, 26 Juni 2010

Can you hear it ?

this week, sooo Long for me.
i dont know exacly who am i. looking in the mirror looks like Jackie Chan. but when i get up, looks like tingki wingki.

so, i cant tell you how i can say about you and our condition.
surely, its making me cry inside.
let the reader heard my crying with this blog.
this song i dedicated to YOU, my friends and all the people who already broken.

here we go..




I'm wearing thin
I couldn't tell you the city I'm in
The streets and the buildings
And places I've been
Or when the stars go when it's daylight again
Or where the time went
Oh, who can save me now?

My life in the review
Don't know where I'm going to
I got nothing to lose
I'm fighting my demons
Been lookin' for someone like you
I've been looking for someone like you

So sing me a song I know all the words to
And I'll sing along
Could you be my savior?
I've been out here too long
And I've just been lookin' for somewhere to belong
Been holdin' on
So can you save me now?

When the stars explode
And I'm all alone
When they start to see the smoke
When I finally burn out
I'll need someone to carry me home
Safe and sound

I've been lookin' for someone like you.





dalam diam jiwaku. telah terluka memilikimu.
karna ku tak akan bisa, tuk selamanya menjadi cintamu

sesungguhnya hanya dirimu. tapi mereka tak mengerti,
dan menentang cinta, ku denganmu

ku tlah menyerah slamanya. dan mengakhiri cinta kita
meski air mata membunuhku.
memang pecundang sejati, yang tak sanggup perjuangkan cinta.
maafkan semua cintaku, Kumeninggalkanmu.

janganlah kau pertanyakan, tentang janjiku yg pernah terucap
karena semua tlah nyata, kini diriku mengingkari.

maafkan semua cintaku, kumeninggalkanmu.



songs : BLG and Dygta
thanks for everyone

0 komentar: